Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sadie the Pretty Baby!!!!

She's here!!!! I don't have much time so I am copying the e-mail I sent to friends and family here and will include some additional pics!!!

Hi all!!

Yesterday afternoon at 4:19, we welcomed the newest Borenstein into the world!

Her name is Sadie Pearl Borenstein and she weighed in at 7 pounds and 3 ounces. She was 18.25 inches long. Everyone is doing great and I still can’t believe this happened.

Elijah and Hannah wore their big brother/big sister T-shirts to the hospital to meet Sadie and it was one of those moments you don’t ever forget. They spent the night at Mom’s house and Deb and I got great night’s sleep. I spoke to Deb this morning and she was cleaning the room and wants to come home TODAY. The Doctor said it’s possible but, most likely, it will be tomorrow.

Hope to speak to you all soon!!!!

Dad (times 3!)

2 comments:

Foxxy One said...

Oh Jordan, she's absolutely beautiful!!!! Mozel Tov!

Anonymous said...

She is magnificent!- looks a lot like Elijah. A very peaceful and alert baby-

Abuela & Grandpa