Friday, July 14, 2006

Countdown to Capgun

Just six hours and six minutes now until I finally cap off the expansion of this generation of Borensteins!! Last night I prepared for the big day by following the instructions outlined on the Vasectomy Handbook that the good Doctor gave me. I shaved the to-be-sliced portion of my gonads clean last night. It's like I'm nine years old all over again.

The most interesting part of the to-do list that the Doctor gave me was the third item on the list. "Thouroughly clean your scrotum before the procedure." OK. Like I am going to submit myself to doctors and nurses sporting a punch bag with a week's worth of buildup. Give me a break. I should NOT wash it just out of spite. Actually, I took a loofa too it and realized after about seven seconds that I should have done that BEFORE I shaved... The pain of the surgery will be nothing to me now.

1 comment:

Foxxy One said...

~waving bye bye to Jawdy's nuts~