Sunday, May 25, 2003

Superman!

See that title line above? OK...now say it about 1,400 times in succession without stopping to breathe. Oh yeah..make it at TOP volume as well. Fun? Did you drive the people around you crazy? Mmm hmm. Just as I thought. This is our life. You would think that Hannah's crying would keep us insane or that her sleep schedule would make us crazy. No. That stuff is completely manageable when compared to Elijah's obsession with Superman. Actually, the obsession is not just with Superman. It's with the Justice League as a whole. It's Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Hawk Girl, Martian Manhunter, and Green Lantern. He is collecting the figurines and sleeps with them, bathes with them, eats with them and goes to the bathroom with them. When he gets up in the morning, his first words after "I have to go potty," are "can we buy Hawk Girl today?" It's actually a nice change from Buzz Lightyear for a change. On the other hand, it's another obsession to deal with. I will never complain about it because I know that someday when he's 18 years old and obsessing about more involved things, I will be wishing it was the Justice League again.

Hannah is doing great! I will write more about her later on because I have to run some errands now. Check out this awesome picture or her and her brother...

No comments: